We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our multi award-winning design practice located next to Hyde Park (Darlinghurst).
As the Marketing Coordinator you are responsible for producing internal and external marketing collateral; maintaining the company’s website, producing content for all our social media platforms including the practice’s future blog.
Reporting directly to the Head of Graphics with a dotted reporting line to our Head of Business Development & Marketing, you will also liaise with printers, photographers and organise photoshoots.
A normal day at work may include;
- Coordinate and develop lead-generating written and visual content for social media
- Maintain and update the practice website
- Assist with email marketing production
- Support the graphic design team with client presentations, award submissions, and competition projects
- Assist with the printing and production process for practice profile and submission documents
- Ensure consistency of branding across all marketing activity
- Maintain image and media library
- Coordinate internal and external marketing events
Our ideal candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Visual Communications, Graphic design or related field (essential)
- At least 3 years of experience in a Marketing, Graphic Design or Communications role (essential)
- A track record working as part of a team in a fast-paced studio (highly desirable)
- An interest/ work history in Architecture, Design or the Property Industry (highly desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong interest and skillset for content production (essential)
- A strong eye for design
- A self-starter attitude and a proactive approach
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
If this role sounds like you, please send your cover letter and CV to the People & Performance Manager using the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must be Australian residents or hold a valid Australian work permit allowing full-time work.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE – WE GOT THIS**