Junior Graphic Designer
We have an immediate opportunity for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our Graphics team.
We are looking for someone who likes to be challenged to exceed their best and who is determinedly creative.
We love diversity! You might not have the experience in an architectural environment, but you have a keen interest in spatial design, architecture, interiors, signage, and the built environment!
With 2-3 years experience in Graphic Design or Industrial Design, this is just the role for you.
As a junior member of graphics team in an architectural firm, you will be actively assisting in the creative delivery of projects. This includes supporting environmental designers with creative and design development and documentation, from concept development through to construction. Activities may include research and concept mock-ups, set up of creative presentations, assisting with final artwork and documentation under supervision (signage masterplan and message schedule updates, etc). Projects range from branding and environmental graphics, signage, and wayfinding.
Additional to the Environmental Graphics, your activities will include in-house graphics design to support the architects, interior architects and the business development with EOIs, submissions, and presentations.
Your work day may include;
- Image library – Maintaining, researching and regularly updating images, graphic content and format new images. Liaising with photographers for new images
- Proposals and Submissions – Designing and layout of client specific presentations using templates and customising them according to presentation need
- Competitions, Awards Submissions and Presentations – Assisting teams with formatting, graphics and aesthetics of presentations. Design and prepare boards and reports. Produce slideshow templates
- Way-finding and environmental graphics project delivery from concept to production supervision and defects inspection under supervision of senior graphic designers
- Assisting developing brand identities for properties, pictogram design, mapping and themed environments
- Assisting in design and documentation of environmental graphics, involving way-finding systems and signage
Applicants must be Australian Residents or hold a valid Australian work permit allowing full-time work.
If you meet the above selection criteria, please send your cover letter, CV and portfolio in PDF format (no more than 5 MB, no web links please) to the People & Performance Manager using the form below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE – WE GOT THIS!**