We have immediate opportunities for a junior to mid-level Interior Designer with strong design and documentation skills to join our team of Interior Designers and Architects. All of our projects are broad in scope, typology, and location. We need someone with ArchiCAD knowledge to join new hotel and mixed-use projects. If you have any hotel design experience, we need you!
Your work day may include;
- Teamwork on Design Development, and Construction Documentation
- Creating styling direction and FF&E specifications
- Coordinating with other consultants and suppliers
- Liaising with clients and project teams
- Researching new products, high-specification materials and finishes, and design trends
We are looking for a key staff member to grow with us and who is interested in a long-term position within the firm. The ideal candidate for the role will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- A minimum of 2-5 years post-grad experience
- ArchiCAD and SketchUp experience within a large team environment
- Adobe Creative Suite skills are essential
- An eye for good design and the ability to document designs
- Excellent proven communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment but also has strong self-management skills
- Experience working on large projects is highly desirable; especially hotels, residential, retail, seniors living and mixed-use
Applicants must be Australian Residents or hold a valid Australian work permit allowing full-time work.
If you meet the above selection criteria, please send your cover letter, CV and portfolio in PDF format (no more than 5 MB, no web links please) to the People & Performance Manager using the form below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.