We have immediate opportunities for Architects and Designers with strong concept design to join new and existing project teams. Our projects are broad in scope, typology, location and always exciting! See your project through from concept to completion.
Your work day may include;
- Teamwork on Design Competitions, Concept Design, Design Development
- Coordinating with other consultants
- Preparing development applications
- Liaising with clients
- Researching new products, high-specification materials and finishes, and design trends
We are looking for a key staff member to grow with us, who is interested in a long term position within the firm. The ideal candidate for the role will be an all-rounder with the following experience, skills and attributes:
- A minimum of 5 years post-grad experience
- An eye for good design and the ability to generate concept designs
- ArchiCAD, SketchUp, Rhino experience within a large team environment
- Excellent proven communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability and confidence to lead teams, manage clients and deliver results
- Proven experience leading the Concept Design and Design Development stages in large projects is highly desirable
Applicants must be Australian Residents or hold a valid Australian work permit allowing full-time work.
If you meet the above selection criteria, please send your cover letter, CV and portfolio in PDF format (no more than 5 MB, no web links please) to the People & Performance Manager using the form below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE – WE GOT THIS!**